How does the FakeTV deter burglars?
The FakeTV acts as a visual deterrent by making thieves burglars think that you are at home watching a TV. It does this by mimicking what would be viewed if you were to actually watch TV with scene changes, light fades, light flickering, on-screen motion and unpredictable colour changes. The FakeTV is fully portable and easy to setup, providing you with a great visual deterrent.
When does the FakeTV turn on?
1） The FakeTV has three different operational settings which are ‘Dusk+4 hours’, ‘Dusk+7 hours’ and ‘on’.
2） Simply place it near a window and its internal light sensor will automatically trigger the super bright multi-colour LED lights at dusk, simulating a working television set.
1. Plug TV Simulator into the included adaptor
2. Move the switch to “Dusk + 4hrs” = light comes on, the built-in light sensor will turn Home Security TV Simulator on when it gets dark, and it work continuously for 4hours and standby automatically
3. Or move the switch to “Dusk + 8hrs” = light comes on and it work continuously 8hours and standby automatically
4. Move the switch to the “ON” = Device will start working at once
5. Move the switch to the “OFF” = Device will turn off
Visual deterrent to intruders / burglars with the illusion that someone is at home watching TV. Built-in light sensor turns the Fake TV on at dusk with selectable timing settings, giving the illusion that you at home.
Realistic TV programme simulation with scene changes, light flickering, on-screen motion and unpredictable colour pattern changes. Light sensor automatically triggers the Fake TV at dusk.
Automatically turns on when dark outside (0.5 lux) and automatic shut-off at the switch selectable time. Two settings: Dusk+4 hours and Dusk+7 hours.
Mains-powered – 100-240V AC Adapter included, ensuring that the Fake TV is always powered.
Eco friendly with low consumption helps to reduce the running cost of the Fake TV. Much safer than leaving a television set running when no one is at home.